School Admission Policy
The school admits those prospective students who will benefit most from the school’s program. The school takes this issue very seriously and observes potential students carefully before and after admission in order to maintain a successful educational environment. BIS makes every effort to admit qualified applicants.
- It has an admission policy that is against any discrimination in terms of gender, race, nationality, religion or language.
- Admissions on the basis of the result of entrance examination and record of previous school’s recent examination
- The state of the students’ health is considered when being enrolled. The following medical contra-indications are hindrances to enrollment:
- declination in the psychological development of the child;
- diseases connected with abnormalities of the nervous system,
- various chronic diseases which may cause difficulties in mastering the material and the handling of an increased learning load;
- contagious diseases.
- BIS reserves the right not to admit a student who has violated disciplinary rules in a serious nature in the previous school(s).